Tuesday 18 November 2014

Where Trees come to Die...


This is the end... My Only Friend...





Outfit Details: TNA Banff Shirt in Buffalo Plaid Duck and Neon Horoscope Tee from Aritzia | Bethany Mota Polka Dot Suspender Skirt from Aeropostale | Grey Beanie from American Eagle | Juicy Couture Purse (a gift from my Cousin and my Mom) | Juicy Couture Starter Charm Bracelet in AB (Purchased from Winners)

Yeah so this is my very last Outfit Post for the next while. Because I'm not in school right now, it's kinda difficult for me to schedule photo shoots for my blog post so unfortunately that aspect of my life will have to be put on hold for a while. Plus I'm just not comfortable doing this type of stuff anymore so I think that I might just switch to doing nails for a while. At least with that, I don't have to rely on anyone else to take my pictures and I can still have something to put on this blog so there's that. 

Whatever I don't really care anymore, Nobody is reading this so why bother right? I guess this is basically my private diary and scrapbook now. At least now I can do what I want and not have to to worry about whether or not anyone wants to read this right? Why pretend anymore? Nobody really cares for me and whatever I put on here so why do I even bother anymore? At least now I don't have to pretend that everything is going to be alright because at the end of the day, it never is! 

So I'm done with the charades now, and just do this for me, because really and truly nobody will ever care for me or my blog so why even try anymore? 


Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...