Saturday 8 November 2014

A Study Between Light and Darkness...


American Apparel Letter T-Shirt


As the days get shorter, so does my aspiration of wanting to live an imaginary life...





Aeropostale Skull Leggings

Outfit Details: Unisex Helvetica Alphabet T-shirt in Letter T from American Apparel | Skull Leggings from Aeropostale | Distressed Printed Shorts from American Eagle | Striped Cardigan in Grey/Black Stripes from Joe Fresh | Knitted Black Beanie from Hot Topic | Purple Knitted Infinity Scarf from Guess (A gift from my cousin which was given to me two years ago) | Gemini Midi Ring from Goscratchit (from the Zodiac Nail Wraps Collection)

Remember when I said that I was coming back to blogging after blogging erratically for the past month or so due to my internet connection being cut off? Well the month off from blogging has really got me thing these couple of weeks on whether or not I should even bother continuing with blogging. I mean I've been doing this for almost four months now and still I feel like that there is no signs of improvement or even any stable growth from my blog. I mean sure, I still get a few people reading it every now and again, but at the end of the day, I just wish that there was more people in this world who just understands me you know?

It's hard being a misfit in this day and age, being one of the last people to know and understand fashion trends or even pop culture references and sometimes I wonder if I'm even normal at all? If I'm capable of even coming up with my own original ideas or am I forever doomed to unknowingly following other people and only wearing things that are cool...

I really don't want to live a lie like this anymore, and as much as I enjoy sharing my personal style to other people as well as my own personal views on certain trends, sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it at the end of the day if nobody is even around to look at your posts.

Blogging really and truly should be all about you and you shouldn't have to let the number of comments or even the number of pageviews influence on whether or not you should continue. You could try to tailor it to the target audience that you are trying to aim for or even tailor your content to your biggest fanbase while still remaining true to your image and your original voice. Low readership usually means either you are not promoting your blog enough, or your doing something wrong with it. But right now, I just can't be bothered to fix this. Between the real serious issues that I have going on with my life right now such as the huge debt that I owe to the school and being unable to land a job, I just can't deal with the stress of being depressed over my blog right now. I mean, Depressing is a crippling disease you know. Nobody should have to go through with this as severe as I am. Hell, I'm even struggling with blogging once a week now just because I'm too depressed to do anything. I feel as though suddenly, there is no more life to be brought into this blog.

Basically the TL;DR version of this is that, while I may still try my best to continue to blog once a week, I'm not sure if I even want to continue with this anymore to be honest. To me personally, Blogging is a full-time job, and it's seriously hard to be promoting yourself to every blog and every social media website that you visit, especially when you are going through a rough patch like I am. Hope whatever I said doesn't bring you guys down too much. For once, I just had to say what's on my mind, and how I really feel about this blog.

Take it easy you guys. (that is, if there's still anybody reading this...) Hope to see you again soon.


Love Always,

Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...