Saturday 11 October 2014

Blackout.

Hey Guys I'm finally back to blogging after having my internet being disconnected for Three Weeks, which kinda forced me to jump from computer to computer as if I was some kind of a blogging vagrant. I hope this kind of thing never happens to me again because let's face it, It's extremely hard to even run a blog when you have no internet access to begin with.

I'm still kinda out of it and I'm actually feeling kinda bored right now so I'll just make this into a quick post and just basically talk about what I've been up to while I had absolutely no idea what was going on in this strange world...

They don't have my first name but yet Coke decided to go with my last name!?!?


I really loved these Pumpkin Spice Cookies a lot! Even better served with a warm cup of Coffee!

Beautiful Rustic Fall Leaves...

Free Food never tasted so good... (from the Sheridan Business Council Garden Event)


Dream Outfit Ideas @ Forever 21


One of the Costume Ideas that I have for Halloween
Mexican Night at my Household... Homemade Fries Supreme!


Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend! :)


Love Always,

Tiffany.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...