Wednesday 3 September 2014

Labour Day.

Grunge Fashion

The calm before the perfect storm...


Studded Leather Jacket

Garage Sunglasses


Plaid Miniskirt

Photos By: Jemel F. and Fareed C. | Photos Edited with the VSCO Cam Mobile App

Outfit Details: Studded Leather Jacket and Oversized Studded Crossbody Purse from Guess (Both Last Seen in these posts. You can get a similar looking purse Here.) | Graphic Tank Top from Juicy Couture (From last year's Juicy Bad Reputation Collection. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything similar that was just as kickass as this shirt!) | Plaid Mini Skirt from an Unknown Store (This was gifted from my dad back when I was just starting High School. You can get a similar skirt Here and Here!) | Teashades Sunglasses from Garage (Similar Here) | Knited Touque Beanie from American Eagle (Similar Here and Here) | Kit Crochet Patterned Tights from Pharma Plus (Similar Here and Here)

As I have mentioned in my last post, I will not be returning to school this semester. Because I won't be seeing my friends for a long while, We've decided to throw one last get together at a friend's place before they went back to school. We spent the whole day playing video games and grilling hot dogs on the indoor griller since it was a bit chilly outside (and hence why these pics are taken from my friend's basement!). It was a fun day of catching up and having plenty of inside jokes being tossed around amongst ourselves!

My friend also has two adorable little cats, one of which I fell in love with the minute I laid my eyes on the chubby little fella!


The cat's name is Ginger and I don't know about you guys, But I just want to take this cat home for myself! He's so cute and cuddly, I just can't resist his adorable looks! Unfortunately though, I'm going to have to fight my friend and his mother for possession of this cat! Maybe if I can just sneak over to his place and just catnap him... :P

Oh well! Someday I'll have my own cat to love and cherish! Until then, I'll just have to keep myself calm and resist the urge to stuff him in my purse!

I'll will miss my friends terribly, and I just hope they will still remember me when I do return to school next winter! But for now, It's just job hunting and blog posts! I just hope that they can still make some time for me, and hopefully we can still do weekend hangouts every now and again!

Love Always,

Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...