Friday 11 July 2014

Why Hello There!

Hi! My name is Tiffany and this is my fashion blog.

Again I must apologize as to why this page has been left blank for so long leaving many of my close friends and family frustrated as to why I would lead them to a blank page for a website. But since I don’t want to bore you with the gory details, I shall tell you all about that in a later post.

So basically this is an online journal of my personal style. I tend to wear clothing based on the current mood that I'm in as well as from current trends and what I'm inspired by. I’ll also try to include some nail art on here as well that I've been working on.

I hope to inspire you with my outfits as well as to give you ideas for yourself to try out.


Stay tuned for more awesome posts headed your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...