Thursday 31 July 2014

Oh Darling, Let's be Adventurers...

Daisy Maxi Skirt

Would you like to go on a crazy adventure with me baby?...



Flower Garden

These flowers are just perfect...




Would you like a taste?

Ice Cream Sundae




Isn't the sunset just perfect my love?




Daisy Print Maxi Skirt

Photos By: David G. | Some Photos Edited with Photoshop

 Outfit Details: Leather Vest from Guess (Similar Here) | Striped Tank Top and Daisy Print Maxi Skirt from Forever 21 (Similar Tank Top Here) | Studded Boots from Charlotte Russe (Last Seen in This Post) | Grey Beanie, Pearl Gemstone Necklace and Dreamer Bracelet from American Eagle (Similar Bracelet Here) | Heart Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters | Gemini Necklace from Claire's (Old) | Juicy Couture Crown Necklace (from eBay)

Remember that time in which we traveled around the city searching for the best food in town and on that day you promised that you would be with me forever? We used to go to such fun places together and you used to make me laugh real hard with all the silly jokes that you would tell me. Oh how I wish I could see you again.

I wore heart-shaped sunnies to remind me of all the good times that we used to have, as well as the love that we used to share. I've just recently went back to the same spot by the pier in which we would hold hands and lie down against the wooden planks and watch the beautiful sunset while we counted stars in our sleep.

Times may have changed but at least this outfit still reminds me of you and all the crazy adventures that we had together. Please, just go on one last adventure with me? Maybe things might be better this time and perhaps, maybe, we can travel the world together? 

Love Always,

Tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...