Monday 14 July 2014

Bohemian Expedition


For the last day of school, I wanted to do something extra special...










This is an old post that I had posted a while back on Instagram. Because I wouldn't be back at the college for a while, I decided to step outside the box a little bit and dress up in something a little bit fancy. The stunning little skirt was from Free People and while it might be a bit pricey for the average college student such as myself, I went ahead and got it anyways because the print was simply too gorgeous to resist!

The skirt itself is actually as Maxi skirt/dress combo so if you want to you can also wear this stunning beauty as a strapless dress which would look super sweet with a fringy kimono or a leather jacket paired with some gladiator sandals and a crossbody!

I won't lie but I would actually wear this skirt everyday if I could! (Too bad the skirt is way too long on me otherwise that would actually be reality!) The print itself is perfect enough to mix and match with other patterns and as you can see here, I paired off the skirt with a high-low striped tee. I love to mix and match patterns together because sometimes experimenting with different textures and patterns can be quite the adventure and the options are quite endless!

I also scored myself my very first leather vest that I got on sale from Guess for $54 that had been sitting in my closet for quite some time and so I went ahead and paired with a shirtdress that I hadn't worn for a while. When I first tried on the whole outfit at home at first I thought it might be a little too much for school, but again it was the last day of school so I was like "why not!?"

Overall, I say that I look like a little Dora the Explorer, that got lost in the urban jungle! Who knew that a few simple things just lying around in room would turn out to be a huge adventure?

Hope you guys are having a wonderful Monday! (although right now it could use a little more sunshine!)

Love Always,

Tiffany.

Outfit Details: Free People Day Tripper Convertable Maxi (On sale right now for $53!) View Here | AE High-Low Striped Tee (Old), Dreamer Bracelet (Old), Braided Bracelet (Old, Similar Here!Turquoise Ring and Bracelet (Old, you can get a similar looking bracelet Here!)  | Guess Leather Vest (Old, Similar Here!) | Charlotte Russe Studded Leather Boots (Old, You can get similar boots at Ardene's in Canada) | Hot Topic Beanie (Old, Similar Here!) | Garage Teashades Sunglasses (Old) and Tribal Ring (Old)| Ardene Skull Bracelet and Spiky Bracelets (Old) | Forever 21 Ring (Old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...